Next generation skill game platform
Better than sportsbetting or fantasy sports, challenging your friends and becoming the YouTube for live game shows.
What is QuizBeat?
Many skill games such as chess have a too high skill gap to be played for real money against each other and only very few skill games such as poker or Daily Fantasy Sports succeeded and became big billion dollar industries. QuizBeat creates a new category of innovative peer-to-peer real money skill games which don´t exist yet on the market.
Mass market consumer facing product around sport and eSport predictions and live trivia game shows.
Play against other players and not the casino house or a bookmaker. Winners are welcomed!
Outcompeting sportsbetting in regulated markets with the introduction of a jackpot up to 10,000 times the buy-in.
Ability to build legal (similar to DFS) skill gaming brand in USA before upcoming state by state sportsbetting regulation.
Be the YouTube for Live Trivia Game Shows as a tool for influencers, companies and existing communities to engage, retain and monetise their existing userbase and for us to acquire new players.
Better than sportsbetting: more simple, peer to peer multiplayer, no bookmaker, jackpots, winners welcomed. Three players having to predict & answer several contextually relevant sport questions about future events happening within an upcoming sport match. Bigger reach than existing $18.5 billion sportsbetting market being a skillgame.
- Choose upcoming sport or esport match to compete on
- Select buy-in e.g. €5 and play against two other players
- The jackpot prize pool for the game is up to 10,000 times your buy-in
- Each player gets same set of quiz questions about upcoming match
- The player with the best score answering the questions, wins the jackpot
Live Trivia Game Shows
Becoming the YouTube & Twitch for user generated game live video game shows. A new interactive genre mixing future of live TV with gaming. By using blockchain technology and Oracles we can ensure game integrity and fairness.
- Enabling everybody to run their own live trivia game show
- Creating shows for any topic, market and in any language
- Both free and buy-in contests as well as jackpots
Sport Quiz with Friends
We take our three player sport prediction game and allow members to create (recurring) private groups with more than three players with their friends and colleagues.
- Create custom game & choose if it´s for one sport match, full matchday or a full season
- Define the buy-in everybody needs to pay to join
- Set it as one-off event or recurring weekly game (every ManU match)
- Invite all your friends or colleagues
- Play for the pot and the jackpot
- Recurring games have every week a new jackpot
Life changing jackpots
We are here to provide our players entertainment as well as life-changing moments. We also believe that both are connected to each other. Our players want to compete; our players want to win and, if they win, they want to win big. The jackpot element adds a significant entertainment upside on its own and especially in comparison to alternatives such as sportsbetting.
We want every player, independent of how much money he or she wants or is able to deposit, to have their chance to win a life-changing amount.
The team created the biggest poker community, the market leading mobile sportsbetting solution, architectured the best gambling backend system and managed the biggest poker software supplier. Generating hundreds of millions of revenue.
Damian Sokol – Founder
- Former CEO of world´s biggest poker community PokerStrategy.com (7m+ members).
- $350m revenue last 10 years, $50m exit to Playtech Plc.
- Expert in skill gaming: consulted poker industry on all aspects and rebuilt biggest B2B poker network & software supplier.
Christian Rajter – Co-founder
- Mobenga Founder, market leading mobile sportbooks partner which became Playtech Sport.
- Former CEO of Expekt sportsbook.
- Chairman and board member in several companies from startups to listed companies.
Passionate advisors who support QuizBeat in the relevant areas to help make it a success.